Thursday, September 3, 2009

The eternal now…


The eternal now…
In the eternal now
I move my attention
From the world of the mind
To the power of the heart…
I now abide within the one heart
The one true heart
Where the only true reality abides
I extend this heart
With every thought I think
With every choice I make
Now I simply live with a choice
In each and every moment
Of my awareness
What picture would I paint
On the blank canvas that is right
In front of my earthly eyes
Now I paint with the brush
Of the heart
For as I choose to paint
With the power of loves extension
I am the one to receive it first…
In the eternal now there is
No right or wrong
Good or bad
There is only loves moment
If allowed to flow thru me
To extend love…
I am the immediate recipient
Of the thought itself…
I am the god of my own universe
Source is within me…
I choose that which I intend
To experience….
Now
I simply live in the choice less choice….

I AM ALL THAT IS

No comments: